Why Disable Find My Iphone
If you purchase a second-hand iPhone with the Find My iPhone enabled, you may not find the previous owner to disable it. So, youll need to know how to disable the feature without a password to give you full access to your iPhone.
You might also decide to give a loved one your iPhone, factory reset it, or take it to an Apple technician to upgrade it.
All of these are the top reasons to disable Find My iPhone.
Remove Find My Iphone Online Using Appleiphoneunlock
AppleiPhoneUnlock is always one of the preferred ways of dealing with any iCloud related problems. In this case, you can use AppleiPhoneUnlock to permanently remove Find My iPhone from any iOS version . Better yet: this is an online service that is remotely taken care of by professionals.
The process is relatively simple. You place an order which includes your devices IMEI or Serial number and then pay a fee. At some point in the next 3 days, youll get an email alerting you that the Find My iPhone has been turned off thats it! You do almost nothing at all.
Here are some main features of this iCloud unlock service:
- Turn off Find My iPhone and iCloud Activation Locks without any password
- Find My iPhone is permanently turned off after the removal
- The whole process is done by a professional, you dont need to do anything!
- Incredibly simple and stress-free process
- The data of your iPhone wont be affected
- Allows you to turn off Find My iPhone with broken screen
- Find My iPhone isnt turned off immediately, can take between 1-3 days
- You have to pay a fee to remove Find My iPhone
Steps to Turn off Find My iPhone without Password
Step 1. Open your browser and visit Find My iPhone removal page.
Step 2. Enter the IMEI or Serial number of your iPhone.
Step 3. Click on Remove Activation Lock. And make a payment for this service.
Step 4. After 1-3 days, find my iPhone will be removed permanently from your device. Thats it!
When Should I Turn Off Find My Iphone Without Password
Find My iPhone feature is a testament to the security issue which helps you to find your stolen or lost mobile, even when itâs offline. There seems no reason to disable it.
However, you may face situations when turning off this feature is highly recommended.
When You Want to Sell It
If youâre planning to sell, trade in, or give your phone to another party, then you have to turn off Find My iPhone. Leaving it open will bar buyers from logging in with their own iCloud ID, and cause troubles for both the buyer and you.
When You Suspect That Youâre Being Tracked
Similarly, we know that Find my iPhone feature uses GPS to track your iOS device, and someone may hack your Apple ID credentials and track your real-time location and breach your privacy. Bearing this in mind, if you suspect that you’re being tracked, then you have no option but to disable Find My iPhone and stop them from monitoring you.
Turn Off Find My Iphone Without Using Tenorshare 4ukey
Tenorshare 4uKey is another solution which has its perks. Unlike AppleiPhoneUnlock, when you learn how to turn off Find My iPhone using this software, you wont lose your data if you have the most recent iOS versions installed.
Using Tenorshare 4uKey will remove the iCloud account from your iPhone and in turn, the Find My iPhone feature will no longer be in effect. Notable features include:
- Disables Find My iPhone on devices with iOS 11.4 or below without the iCloud password
- iPhones that are using iOS 10.2 iOS 11.4 will not lose any personal data
- You can use Tenorshare 4uKey on Windows and Mac computers
- After you disable Find My iPhone, the device cant be GPS tracked, erased, or locked remotely from the iCloud panel
- You are able to disable Find My iPhone on your own, at home, and quickly and login your own iCloud account
- Suitable for removing passcodes and other locks from iOS devices
- If your iPhone uses iOS 10.1 or earlier then your data will be lost
- The free trial version only provides limited access to features
How To Remove Find My Iphone Without Password For Ios 8/9/10
If you are using iOS 8/9/10 on your iPhone then you are able to remove Find My iPhone without password through Bypass iCloud DNS with ease. You dont require any PC to implement this process, because DNS servers can be changed on your iPhone when you are connected with a WiFi network. Heres how:
- Open < Settings> app on your iOS device.
- On next screen, find out < Wi-Fi> option and click on it.
- Further, press on < i> next to the Wi-Fi network where you are connected
- This will open a panel where you can edit DNS servers. Select the < Configure DNS> option followed by Manual.
Next, enter one of the following DNS servers that correspond to your region, like as:
- South/North America
- Other Regions
Now you move back to main menu and try to turn off Find My iPhone without password.
Important!! As restarting your iOS device, youre Find My iPhone feature will be activated again.
You May Like: How Long To Get Ss Disability
What Is Find My Iphone When Should I Turn It Off
Find My iPhone now renamed as “Find My” is an application that helps to enhance the security of your device so that your privacy can be kept intact. Once the find my application is linked to your account, it would help you track your phone in case of it getting lost and lock it, thus no one else can access it. So, you might now be thinking that there seems to be no point of turning the feature off, but it isn’t the case. You might need to have find my iPhone service disabled at certain instances, such as selling the phone to someone else or avoiding yourself from getting tracked.
Turning off find my iPhone is simple and easy when you have got the password of your iCloud account, as you would only need to access the iCloud settings and carry out some simple steps. But it gets really tricky when you have to turn off find my iPhone without a password. Are you someone who suffers from the tragedy of forgetting the password? Don’t worry, in the next two parts, we bring you a detailed guide that illustrates “how to turn off find my iPhone without password”.
How To Turn Off Find My Iphone Without Password Solved
“Need help! How to turn off Find My iPhone without password? I forgot the password, what should I do?”
Find My iPhone can track/find your lost or stolen iPhone, protect device with Activation Lock, and erase iPhone remotely, etc. Its useful and many users enabled this feature.
But how can you turn off Find My iPhone without password? Would it be such a puzzle if you forgot the password? Relax! Let’s have a look at how to remove Find My iPhone without the password.
Don’t Miss: The Veterans Museum At Balboa Park
Disable Find My Iphone For Any Ios Version Via Lockaway Software
Mobitrix LockAway- Unlock iPhone Passcode software is a professional tool that can help you turn off Find My iPhone without a password immediately.
It is the most efficient way to solve the problem, as LockAway software can be used in any iOS version, and it can disable the Find My iPhone feature with just a few steps. This tool has some great features that make it to be the best choice, these features include:
- It can turn off Find My iPhone without having the password.
- Takes a short time to turn off Find My iPhone.
- Very easy to use it.
- Used by any iOS version.
To use LockAway follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Ensure first that LockAway is downloaded and installed on your computer, then open the software, connect your device to the computer and enable the Unlock Apple ID mode.
Mobitrix LockAway – Unlock Apple ID – Home
Step 2: Tap on Start to Remove to initiate the process of removing your Apple ID.
Mobitrix LockAway – Unlock Apple ID – Click Start to Remove
Step 3: Allow the process to complete.
With the above steps, you will be able to turn off Find My iPhone easily.
Iv Disable Find My Iphone Using Appleiphoneunlock
AppleiPhoneUnlock is usually preferred when it comes to handling iCloud-related issues. In this case, you can use the tool to completely remove Find My iPhone from your device.
Its a hands-off method where you let remote professionals disable the feature for you.
So, how does it work?
To work with AppleiPhoneUnlock, you need to place an order that includes the devices serial and IMEI number. Next, you should pay a fee.
Within three days, youll receive an email informing you that the Find My iPhone is disabled.
Read Also: Is Ptsd A Permanent Va Disability
How To Disable Find My Iphone Without Password In Ios 10
It is nothing more and nothing less than the tenth operating system launched by Apple for these phones. Being the successor to iOS 9, it has already been on the market for some time, although this is not a reason to stop being in circulation.
There are still people who use it and, consequently, they are lucky enough to be able to disable find my iPhone without password. So your wait is over, you just have to follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your iCloud account.
- Go to the “Settings” section.
- Delete the current password.
- Write any code instead.
- You will now see an error notification appear to let you know that the password and ID are wrong. Don’t worry about it, just click on the OK button.
- Go to the top of the panel and press “Cancel” followed by “OK”.
- The iCloud page will be displayed again, you have to click on it where it says Account.
- Delete the description that appears and click on Accept.
- Finally, you will be redirected back to the main iCloud portal where you will see that the Find My iPhone option is disabled.
Erase Icloud Account Description
- Step 1. Go to Settings > iCloud. When asked to input the password, simply type any random number and tap on Done.
- Step 2. Now you will be notified that the password you’ve provided is not correct. Tap on OK and then choose the Cancel option.
- Step 3. iCloud will open again. Go to Account and erase the description. The main section of iCloud page will appear again and you will see that Find My iPhone has been turned off automatically.
Recommended Reading: What Is Considered A Disability In California
Turn Off Find My Iphone Without Iphone From Icloudcom
Alright, the first step toward turning off âfind my iPhoneâ without using your iPhone device is to use your computer for the task. From the computer, we are going to log into iCloud.com and perform the task right from there. The steps below will get you through.
Step 1: From your computer, login to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.Step 2: Once inside, click âAll Devicesâ which is at the top on your screen.
Step 3: Choose your device.Step 4: Ignore the Window and go to the next.Step 5: You will see the name of your device, click it
Step 6: Now, âXâ will appear next to the device you selected. Click on it.Step 7: âRemoveâ will appear on the next Window.
Step 8: Click Remove.Step 9: Done!
So simple, right? So, that is how to turn off âfind my iPhoneâ without your iPhone device.
Remove Find My Iphone By Deleting Icloud Account
If you’re running iOS 7 on your iPhone, there is an easy way to deactivate find my iPhone without password. This could be an issue with security within the iOS version.
- Start your Settings application, click on the iCloud slider, and quickly select the delete Account option. It could take several attempts before you can be successful.
- Your device will be stuck on the screen. Press and then hold down the phone power button for a few seconds to shut off the device. Turn it back on after a few minutes.
- If your iPhone starts up again, go back to Settings > iCloud and tap the Delete Account option.
- Accounts will be deleted, and Find My iPhone will be removed without any password.
Ii How To Disable Find My Via Icloud Website
At times, you may no longer have your phone. Probably, you donated it to a loved one or even lost it, but the Find My feature is still on.
This feature will keep appearing on the iPhone unless you stop it. So, if you no longer own a device, but would like to disable Find My on it, you may use the iCloud website.
This is the best way to remotely erase a device you no longer own. But, only do this when sure that your iPhone is gone forever.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Visit iCloud.com and click on Find iPhone.
2. Click on All Devices at the top of the page. A drop-down menu will appear. Now, click on the iPhone that you no longer have.
3. A pop-up window will appear with some options, one of them being Erase iPhone. Click on this option.
4. A second pop-up window will show up. Click Erase as a confirmation. You may be required to type in your Apple ID password.
5. Once the iPhone has been erased, click on Remove account.
Way: How To Turn Off Find My Iphone Without Password Ios 10/11
If the iDevice whose Find My iPhone feature you intend to turn offis running on iOS 10 or 11, you should be able to disable the feature withoutthe Apple ID password. The steps you need to follow are extremely simple. Thesteps below will show you how to turn off Find My iPhone without Apple IDpassword on an iDevice running on iOS 10 or 11:
Step 1: Open Settings on your iPhone and navigate to iCloud Settings.
Step 2: Remove the existing password and enter any code. Click OK.
Step 3: A popup containing an error notification should appear on yourdevice. Tap OK.
Step 4: Locate the Cancel option and tap on it.
Step 5: You should be taken to the iCloud page. Tap on Account.
Step 6: Delete the Account description and then tap OK. This shoulddisable the Find My iPhone feature.
Recommended Reading: Can Someone With Bipolar Disorder Qualify For Disability
Iii Use Itoolab Unlockgo An Fmi Removal Tool
You can use iToolab UnlockGo, a user-friendly FMI removal tool to quickly turn off the Find My iPhone feature and access various features on your phone.
This tool is the product of dedicated programmers and research engineers, but anyone can use it even those who arent tech-savvy.
iToolab UnlockGo Features
- Supports the latest iOS versions, iOS 14 included.
- Prevent the previous phone owner from tracking or erasing it remotely.
- Instantly disable Find My iPhone without entering the Apple ID or even password.
- Disable Find My iPhone and use your phone as a brand new device.
How to Disable Find My iPhone using iToolab UnlockGo
Step 1. Download, install and launch the UnlockGo tool on your computer and select the Turn Off FMI mode.
Step 2. Use a USB cable to connect your iOS device to the computer. Ensure that you select Trust if your phone prompts you to trust the computer. To disable Find My iPhone, select Start to proceed.
Step 3. Jailbreak the Device. A jailbreak tutorial will appear on the screen. Click on it and start jailbreaking the device. This step is crucial to get rid of the FMI successfully.
Step 4. After jailbreaking completes, UnlockGo will start turning off the Find My iPhone feature. Next, verify the FMI status and click Confirm.
Step 5. Wait for a few seconds. The devices previous Apple ID will be removed for good. You can go ahead and reset the iPhone into a brand new phone. After this, disabling Find My iPhone should be none of your worries.
Hot Tip: Remove Apple Id Account Without Password Using Anyunlock
With following few basic steps, you can easily delete Apple ID without knowing password by using third party tool AnyUnlock heres how:
- Firstly you have to download AnyUnlock from its official website and install on your PC.
- Connecting your iPhone along with your system and the click on < Unlock Apple ID> tab
- On next page, again press < Unlock Now> button, and it will start to disable Find My iPhone on your iPhone.
- This will take some time to remove the Apple ID and disable Find My iPhone on your iOS device.
- If you see following that means Find My iPhone has been disabled from your device.
You May Like: Do You Need A Lawyer For Social Security Disability
How To Disable Find My Iphone On Any Idevice
There are a few reasons you might want to disable Find My iPhone on your iDevice. Perhaps you are planning to sell your iPhone to someone else. If that is the case you will have to turn this feature off so that the new owner does not face any problems regarding the tracking service. Or maybe you just dont like the idea of having a tracking service on you iPhone that practically allows Apple to track your location.
In this article we will be looking at several different ways to turn off Find my iPhone on an iDevice. Without further ado, lets get started!